Auto Insurance in San Antonio, TX
Having the right auto insurance policy can help protect you financially if you are involved in an accident or your vehicle is damaged. An car insurance policy is designed to provide you with a layer of protection against property, liability and medical costs following an accident. But choosing the right auto insurance can be overwhelming. Reach out to our agency today to learn more about car insurance and find the policy that’s right for you.
Why Do You Need Car Insurance?
In Texas, carrying auto insurance is a legal requirement. Driving without insurance can lead to serious penalties, including fines and loss of driving privileges. Texas drivers must maintain minimum amounts of auto liability coverage. Depending on your situation, this coverage may not provide sufficient protection on its own. Your agent can help determine appropriate types and amounts of auto insurance coverage.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance is a multifaceted product designed to protect you, your vehicle and others on the road. Our policies at Bienvenido Insurance are tailored to meet the diverse needs of San Antonio drivers, including the following:
- Liability insurance may help cover injuries or property damage you cause to another party in an accident.
- Collision insurance may help cover damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another car or object.
- Comprehensive insurance may help cover damages to your car caused by noncollision events such as theft, vandalism or natural disasters.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) may help cover medical expenses for you and your passengers, regardless of who’s at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help provide financial protection if you are in an accident with a driver who lacks adequate insurance coverage.
How to Get Insurance
Bienvenido Insurance is committed to helping you find a policy to fit your specific needs. Reach out to us today to start the conversation or to get a quote.